Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where in the world is T Wolf...

Woof. I am currently laying in bed enjoying some down time after the hectic past 72 hours I've had; 14 hours of flights home from Netherlands and packing/doing all my last minute errands in the past 48 hours before leaving tomorrow! I spent the past 4 weeks in Aruba and the Netherlands and had the best time! It was so nice to see my Aruba friends and family one last time. Before that I got to see most of my friends and say goodbye to them (Reba Rice we'll reunite in Vegas soon) Here's my last month and a half in pictures:

First my beautiful, funny, smart, big booty friend Kelli picked me up on her way to Boise and we spent the weekend with our other beautiful, funny, smart friend Brittany on her way home from spring break in Vegas...me and Kelli ventured out to the downtown on our own and celebrated St. Patty's day with some whiskey shots and lots of beer.


And just to prove how much she loves me:


Then I went back to Idaho for one last crazy weekend in the dirty filled with cupcakes, brownies, 40s, trying to walk dogs, watching freshman puke in restaurants and watching terrible scary movies. One of my favorite weekends I've had there! 
My wittle child Warden

Muh hood bes fran

We had our sassy pants on

Then I jetted off to One Happy Island and got the sunburn of a lifetime and celebrated Easter with some colored jello shots and way too much beer and delicious food (thanks again Janice!!) 







No comments:

Post a Comment